Start Your Digital Publishing Business Today
You don’t have to simply take my word for it. Just looking at the data will prove to you that there has never been a better time than now to start your digital publishing business.
First I’ll show you why it’s the right time to start an online business versus an offline business. Next, we will discuss the digital publishing business model specifically.
Web Sales Growth Statistics From 2004 to 2014
• By 2016, more than 50% of all U.S. retail business will be directly influenced by the
Internet. The day of only buying things at the store are fast disappearing. Source:
• $592.43 billion. That’s the amount that companies will invest in online advertising in 2015 alone. If you ever want to see trends in the world of business, just watch where companies are spending their money on advertising. Source: e-Marketer
• 82% of key shoppers spend their time researching and shopping online.
• Every month there are more than 10.3 billion Google searches, with 78% of U.S.
Internet users researching products and services online. The market is clearly now sticking to the Internet to research and find their products. Source B2B Marketing.
• $304 billion in online sales were generated in 2014 in the U.S. alone. Online businesses are growing year after year at over 15% a year.
Let’s face it. It’s 100% clear that the world is moving everything to the Internet.
If you want to start your own business and make your dreams come true, opening a physical store is no longer the best way. There are hundreds of ways to start making money online.
Let’s look at exactly why the digital publishing business model is by far the best strategy
- In 2013, Amazon declared that their digital book sales surpassed their physical/
- book sales. This is an enormous indication of the future of digital publishing.
- $5.5 Billion: In 2014, Amazon is estimated to have sold billions in just digital information.
- While traditional bookstores are shutting their doors, it is, however, interesting to note that digital publishing sales have grown by about $1 billion every year since 2008. This is a clear indication that people are now turning to the Internet for the information they need.
- eBook sales are expected to reach $9.7 billion by 2016. Source: Forrester Research.
- By 2020, self-published books will outsell traditionally published books.
- JVZoo.com is a new online platform released just years ago. It has already grossed well over $150 million in digital product sales.
- ClickBank.com, a leader in the digital publishing industry, has produced well over
$1 billion in sales.
These are the facts, and they serve as hard proof that we are at the growth explosion of digital information marketing right now.
This is absolutely the perfect moment to develop your own product and take full control of your financial future.
Top 5 reasons why the digital publishing business model is currently the best business opportunity to kick-start your online business.
• Automation — Set it, forget it, profit.
From generating traffic to grow your list to converting customers, just about every
step in this digital publishing model is automated.
• Information — All the content you need.
People pay good money to learn something of value. Fortunately for you, the Internet is bursting with all the content you’ll ever need.
• Outsourcing — Let experts do the work for you.
From writing your content to designing your website for recording your webinar,
there are countless experts ready to complete your product quickly and cheaply.
• Completely Virtual — Anytime, anywhere.
Digital publishing doesn’t require a physical space. All you need is a computer and
a passion to educate others.
• Infinitely Scalable — Grow, Grow, Grow.
Want to build a bigger list? Want to make more sales? Simply provide more value or offer
more digital products. Use horizontal growth or repeat the system in new
Finally, worth mentioning that though there are hundreds of ways to start an online business, this I guarantee:
There isn’t a more effective, faster, easier or more proven way than digital publishing.